About the role
- Member of the Alumni and Engagement leadership team
- Significant engagement and stakeholder management
Reporting to the Executive Director, Alumni and Engagement you will lead a team responsible for developing and maintaining alumni and friends networks across Australia and internationally.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Develop and deliver an engagement strategy for each network (existing and emerging), in collaboration with network representatives and colleagues
- Research, develop and deliver meaningful and relevant volunteer opportunities for alumni and friends
- Provide guidance and support on day to day stakeholder management and delivery of engagement activities to direct reports
- Participate as part of the Alumni and Engagement leadership team, supporting the Director, Alumni and Engagement
- Liaise with appropriate stakeholders and contribute to the development, delivery and evaluation of relevant Divisional projects and initiatives
- Cooperate with all health and safety policies and procedures
About the successful applicant
You have a relevant tertiary qualification and can demonstrate your significant experience and success managing alumni and strategic engagement programs.
About the organisation
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work. We aspire to be Australia’s global university, improving and transforming lives through excellence in research, outstanding education and a commitment to advancing a just society.
Philanthropy is critical to the success of the UNSW 2025 Strategy.
Beginning with the appointment of a new Vice-President, Philanthropy we are committed to building a world-class development and engagement team that will help advance UNSW’s ambitious goals. Our Alumni and Engagement team encourages alumni and friends to give time, money and expertise in support of these priorities, while providing ongoing value to graduates, and strengthening the University’s reputation.
How to apply for this role
Please submit your CV, cover letter and responses to selection criteria nominated in the Position Description.
UNSW aspires to be the exemplar Australian university and employer of choice for people from diverse backgrounds.
UNSW aims to ensure equality in recruitment, development, retention and promotion of staff, and that no-one is disadvantaged on the basis of their gender, cultural background, disability, sexual orientation or identity. We encourage everyone who meets the selection criteria to apply.
Please quote in application: Manager, Alumni Networks and Services via Pro Bono Australia.