About the role
Full-time fixed term position available until 30 June 2020
- Salary Packaging options available
- Flexible working hours
- Onsite parking + close to public transport
The Project Manager – Front End Redesign will be responsible for a number of activities and deliverables:
- Work collaboratively with Ylab and the Youth Consultants to support the front end co-design process with young people.
- Coordinate a range of consultations, workshops and working parties to develop new triage and assessment processes, explore options to enhance systems and processes through technology including engagement, online screening, self-assessment platforms and shared decision making processes with young people.
- Work closely with the Orygen led headspace and OYH Managers to support the design and implementation of new front end systems that facilitate seamless access and transitions of clients from the ‘front end’ to service delivery at various Orygen locations.
- Explore various digital and technology solutions to facilitate better front end experiences and outcomes for young people and make recommendations to the Clinical Leadership Team on the preferred options for implementation.
- Review and document the existing evidence, national and international practices to inform the development of new engagement, triage and assessment processes and tools and make recommendations to the Clinical Leadership Team for consideration.
- The provision and development of resources, processes, policies and protocols that are required to progress the implementation of front end service reform.
- The provision and development of resources that facilitate evaluation processes and data collection that are relevant to implementing front end services for young people with mental health needs.
About the organisation
Orygen, The National Centre of Excellence in Youth Mental Health (Orygen) is the world’s leading research and knowledge translation organisation focusing on mental ill-health in young people. For further information please visit https://www.orygen.org.au/About/About-Us
At Orygen, our leadership and staff work to deliver cutting-edge research, policy development, innovative clinical services, and evidence-based training and education to ensure that there is continuous improvement in the treatments and care provided to young people experiencing mental ill-health.
The Project Manager - Front End Redesign will support the development, implementation and evaluation of a new system of engagement, triage and assessment and care planning (referred to as the Front End) for the Orygen led headspace Centres and Orygen Youth Health. The Project Manager - Front End Redesign will assist in key administrative, operational and consultation processes, in collaboration with members of the Clinical Leadership Team and the Director - Clinical Service Innovation.
Reporting to the Director – Clinical Service Innovation, the Project Manager – Front End Redesign will undertake activities that progress the Front End Redesign of the broader Regional Model Implementation Plan.
How to apply for this role
Please submit your resume, cover letter and a supporting statement that addresses all the key selection criteria to email@example.com, using the subject line Project Manager – Front End Redesign.
For further information about the role, including Position Description, and Key Selection Criteria, please visit the Orygen website at https://bit.ly/2XuNOhj .
Closing Date for Applications: Monday, 22 July 2019.
Orygen is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to attracting, developing and retaining our staff irrespective of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability and age. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community. We strongly encourage applications from the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community.
Orygen reserves the right to close the advertisement before this date is reached. Therefore, it is encouraged that you submit your application as soon as possible.
Please quote in application: Project Manager – Front End Redesign via Pro Bono Australia.