About the role
Assessment and Therapy Manager
Are you interested in making the difference in the lives of children and young people with disability, by mentoring a fantastic team of Speech Pathologists, Occupational Therapists and Physiotherapists?
The Assessment and Therapy team at Mater Dei is seeking a Manager to join its growing team. The therapists have access to wonderful resources to assist with achieving delivering evidence based practice, access to professional development and are continuously striving towards providing innovative practice to improve the outcomes of children and young people with disability.
- Location: Narellan and Camden
- Work Type: Permanent/temporary Full time, 12 months, 48 weeks per annum
- Award: NSW Health Professionals and Support Services Award
- Salary Range $100 – $110k plus super.
The Assessment and Therapy team is comprised of 10-13 Allied Health professionals including Speech Pathologists, Occupational Therapists and a Physiotherapist. It is a busy clinic, with an active caseload of approximately 300. There is also a substantial waitlist. There are strong processes in place in relation to managing this waitlist. There is a significant focus on ensuring that we provide evidence based assessment and intervention, whilst simultaneously ensuring that the service is financially viable.
The successful candidate will have:
- Demonstrated interest and experience in the provision of evidence based services to children and young people with disability
- Experience or an interest in managing a team to ensure that the service continues to utilise evidence based practices, as well upholding financial key accountabilities.
- Proven ability to multi-task and work effectively as part of a fast paced team and environment
- Demonstrated understanding and/or experience of working with the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) and the Quality and Safeguard Commission
- Demonstrated experience or interest in innovating to achieve positive outcomes for children and young people with a disability and develop new service delivery models to enhance service provision.
- Professional qualifications relevant to allied health or business management.
- Driver’s license
- Working With Children’s Check
- First aid qualifications
For more information please visit: https://www.nextpath.org.au/about-us/careers
To discuss the role please contact Tennille Bertram on 0427271285
About the organisation
Mater Dei Assessment and Therapy Program provide assessment and therapy services to children and young adults with a disability.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Assessment and Therapy Manager via Pro Bono Australia.