About the role
Your new role
As part of the ICT department you will support the implementation of both hardware and software projects throughout Sacred Heart Mission.
- Partner with SHM program subject matter experts to identify and document business rules and business and information requirements
- Provide analysis for new requirements or adjustments to business processes
- Communicate effectively with project stakeholders
- Facilitate and implement SHM system selection processes
We’re looking for
- Relevant tertiary ICT qualification
- Demonstrated business systems analysis skills
- Strong experience in system implementation projects within a not for profit environment
- Project management and reporting skills
- Business process documentation skills
- Previous experience in SRS and Case Management system
You can look forward to
- Base salary $93,000 to $96,775 per annum
- Salary packaging expenses like your rent, holiday accommodation and dining out: up to $15,990 pre-tax
About the organisation
Your future workplace
Every day of the year, Sacred Heart Mission assist hundreds of people who are experiencing homelessness or living in poverty to find shelter, food, care and support. We are in this for the long haul - we are committed to making a sustainable difference in people’s lives. Everyone is welcome at our table.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Business Systems Analyst via Pro Bono Australia.