About the role
Eastern Metro Team – Eastern Suburbs
Permanent Full-time 38-hour week role
* Work from home in an autonomous mobile role in your local community
* Career Development Opportunities
* Competitive remuneration with additional salary packaging tax benefits available
Working as part of a shared care team, this role is responsible for customer assessments, initial service planning, care planning, and regular monitoring and reassessment of customer needs. Individuals who are passionate about providing quality Case Management, can work autonomously and who live our Values are encouraged to apply.
Skills and Experience
* Working knowledge of the Home Care Package industry which may include lived experience
* A qualification in an aged care related field and or relevant experience preferred
* Experience in completing initial and annual customer assessments and care planning
* Ability to provide ongoing case management to HCP and/or private customers as purchased, to meet service and care plan goals.
* Demonstrable ability to support marketing and promotion of Baptcare services.
About the organisation
Baptcare is a purpose driven and faith-based organisation working across Victoria, Tasmania and South Australia, providing residential and community care for older people and support to children, families, and people with disability, financially disadvantaged people and people seeking asylum.
As a result of an opening in our Care Consultant team we are seeking applicants who have a passion for aged care and who want to live and work in and around their local communities within the Eastern Metro corridor. You will ideally have up to date knowledge of the Home Care Package industry (preferred but not essential) and an ability to work in an evolving aged care landscape.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Care Consultant via Pro Bono Australia.