About the role
8-12 month Maternity Leave Position based in Liverpool
- Enjoy salary packaging benefits in addition to your highly competitive salary
- Access to additional personal leave and paid parental leave
- 76 hours per fortnight
- 8-12 month Maternity Leave Position
You are kind. Passionate. Empathetic. But you’re also pragmatic: you have the ability to see that crucial bigger picture. You’re meticulously organised and your high-level communication skills see you negotiating difficult situations with poise, clarity and respect. And with at least 2 years’ experience in the community sector, you understand the implications of trauma on children and young people. You’re here to help.
About the role
Anglicare is continuing to deliver sound case management under the new Permanency Support Program – which sees us identifying permanency goals for our young people in Out of Home Care. This will see you work intensively with our Permanency Team, working on Restoration, Guardianship, Adoption or Long Term Care goals for our young clients and their families and carers.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our team to provide trauma informed, therapeutic care for young people and their families who have experienced significant adversity. This is a real opportunity to support young people to heal, thrive and transform their futures.
What you will need
- Demonstrated competencies in assessment and case management and the ability to work positively with young people and their families
- Relevant tertiary qualification (minimum Diploma) in welfare community services or related field with significant experience in working with children and families
- Experience working with Aboriginal people, families and/or organisations
What is on offer
The salary range for this position is $67,306 to $73,249 per annum plus 9.5% employer superannuation guarantee. Generous salary packaging benefits are available under Anglicare’s PBI status.
About the organisation
The core mission of is to break the cycle of intergenerational poverty for children, young people and families. In your role as Case Manager, you will have the opportunity to focus on serving vulnerable clients in regional NSW and experience how your work will positively impact young people and their families.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Case Manager – Out of Home Care via Pro Bono Australia.