About the role
- Full-time ongoing position
- Based at our beachside facility in Grange
- Provide clinical leadership that empowers high-quality person-centred care
Who are we looking for?
Our beach-side residential aged care facility located in Grange is seeking a passionate and experienced clinical manager to guide our team and provide clear clinical leadership.
Calling upon your vast experience, you will lead your team in providing innovative, creative and personalised care to our residents. You will pair evidence-based practice with a customer-focused approach, supporting customers to exercise their choice and independence.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, and working together with your team you will facilitate a culture of service and compassion focussing on person-centred, holistic care to both residents and their families.
What do you need to bring?
- Bachelor of Nursing (or equivalent) and current registration as a Registered Nurse with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) (essential)
- Post Graduate qualification and/ or relevant experience in aged care (desirable)
- Sound knowledge of the ACFI, Aged Care Act and The Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia (NMBA) standards and competencies
- Proven leadership skills in effective staff development, retention and management
- Experience in financial, resource and workforce management
- A resident-focused mindset that seeks continuous improvement
What can you expect to be doing?
- Driving your team to provide high-quality person centred care
- Providing clinical leadership that seeks to optimise independence and health outcomes
- Actively monitoring service performance, finding opportunities for improvement
- Delivering quality activities that optimise resident outcomes and comply with accreditation standards
- Driving effective and accurate clinical documentation that complies with the Aged Care Funding Instrument (ACFI) guideline
- Developing a learning culture that focuses on communication and collaboration
About the organisation
AnglicareSA is a not-for-profit organisation who makes a positive difference to the community every day. With over 1800 staff and 700 volunteers, we have been supporting South Australians for more than 150 years. There are many members of the community who require assistance and for that reason, we stand with our arms open to support people to achieve their aspirations and overcome their challenges. Our values underpin the work we do and are key in enabling us to recruit the right people.
What can AnglicareSA offer me?
- Access to our fantastic salary packaging options – increase your take-home pay by reducing the tax you pay!
- Banking benefits, health care discounts and gym membership offers
- A collaborative team culture
- Relationships with like-minded people who focus on improving the lives of many
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Clinical Manager via Pro Bono Australia.