About the role
Requisition ID: req2086
Employment Type: Permanent
- Permanent full time opportunity
- Based in Bathurst
- Benefit from Salary Packaging Options and a Rostered Day Off each month!
If you’re looking for somewhere to pursue your passion and make a difference, then join the New Horizons team! We have an opportunity that offers flexibility and a supportive working environment within our Customer Service Team.
We are seeking a Customer Service Coordinator within our Aged Care Service on a Permanent full time basis. Reporting to the Team Leader, you’ll provide exceptional person centred support to our customers by assessing, coordinating and/or delivering a range of services to meet their identified needs whilst promoting choice and independence.
The day to day
- Lead the development, implementation and review of person centred support plans for the customer, which incorporates their identified wellbeing needs and aspirations.
- Lead and participate in case reviews to ensure customer support plans align with the customer’s goals.
- Support a caseload of customers to negotiate and establish agreements with New Horizons and other providers.
- Plan and lead group activities to be conducted for customers as appropriate, and support team to implement and maintain agreed group activities.Ensure customer retention and satisfaction through regular review and reassessment of customer’s needs.
What you need to have:
- Passion, Respect & Integrity.
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications and/or significant knowledge and experience in a similar role.
- Current Senior First Aid certificate.
- Must be fit to undertake the physical requirements of customer support, including the capacity to lift 10 kilograms unassisted.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously and also in a team environment.
- Ability and confidence to communicate and work with other staff outside of the immediate team.
- Willingness to obtain an Australian Federal Police Check and Working with Children’s Check.
- Hold a Driver Licence, with ability to drive vehicles in licence class, including large cars and vans.
You could benefit from:
- Take advantage of the tax benefits available only to employees who work for a not for profit organization – through lower tax deductions, we can pay more money to you each week! (for permanent and max term positions).
- Work 40 hours per week and have a Rostered Day Off (monthly).
- Internal and external learning and development opportunities and workplace mentoring.
- Employee Assistance Program providing counselling services.
- Professional development opportunities and secondments.
- Long Service and Parental leave.
- Access to flexible work arrangements.
- Eligibility for our recognition program and celebration of service.
- A supportive culture and working environment.
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
Please quote in application: Customer Service Coordinator – Aged Care Services via Pro Bono Australia.