About the role
We’re looking for an experienced Digital Campaigner; someone who shares Greenpeace’s vision and can create thought-provoking and audacious communications to help Greenpeace fight for environmental justice. From saving the Great Australian Bight from oil spills to rapidly hastening the transition to renewables, you will help our campaign team ignite masses of people to act together to maintain a healthy planet.
As a Digital Campaigner, you will:
- Lead engagement programs on major campaign pushes to deliver high-performing, innovative and effective online campaigns
- Identify audiences and audience segments and design effective calls to action, as part of sustained user experiences across campaigns
- Contribute to developing and implementing digital strategies for online campaigning, social media and other communications; and
- Collaborate and experiment with innovative fundraising opportunities.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
We are looking for a passionate, dynamic communicator and activist with:
- Experience and a deep understanding of campaign strategy and online tactics
- Understanding of branding, online design, information architecture and user experience
- The ability to make data-driven decisions across all media and channels
- Familiarity with multimedia management and production for web, including static images and web videos
- Knowledge of environmental issues and the environmental sector; and
- An appreciation of diversity, in particular having a global mindset and cultural awareness.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
As well as a chance to match your career to a compelling cause, Greenpeace offers employees a supportive, safe working environment and a genuine work/life balance. Greenpeace is committed to personal development, with great opportunities for workplace learning and career progression.
If that is not enough, you also:
- Get to be part of a team of skilled, supportive and dedicated digital trouble makers, determined to disrupt the status quo
- Can use your skills for good; engaging and motivating everyday folk to take action for the planet; and
- Will have the independence and scope to experiment, innovate and lead.
About the organisation
Greenpeace is an independent campaigning organisation which uses non-violent, creative confrontation to expose global environmental problems and to force the solutions which are essential to a green and peaceful future. Greenpeace's goal is to ensure the ability or the earth to nurture life in all it's diversity. Greenpeace drives change by creating and sharing content to inspire and support masses of people to act to win a healthy planet.
Australia and the Pacific are unique and precious environments. We’ve got a beautiful climate, rich oceans, vast forests and healthy food. Yet all of this is under threat. Greenpeace takes action to protect our natural home, now and for the future. We investigate and expose environmental abuse, hold decision-makers accountable, promote effective solutions and inspire others to create positive change. Now you have the opportunity to join our diverse work team to help save our planet!
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Digital Campaigner via Pro Bono Australia.