About the role
- GOOGONG EARLY LEARNING CENTRE
- Exceptional Relationships | Outstanding Education
- Permanent – 76hr fortnight
We provide the Pre-School (1 & 2 years before kindergarten) service as part of the Anglican School in Googong. We also offer school age programs and vacation care for the children attending the school. Our programs operate between the hours of 7.30am and 6.00pm weekdays (excluding NSW public holidays and a 2 week shut down over the Christmas/New Year period).
You are a qualified and experienced Early Childhood Teacher, with sound practical knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework and project/inquiry learning. A mature minded, dedicated team player with excellent communication skills. You are highly motivated, able to build respectful relationships with children and their families and focused on providing authentic experiences for young children each day. You are dynamic and able to work innovatively. You will be responsible for the development, implementation and evaluation of an inquiry/project based educational program suitable to the needs of the children of the 3yrs Pre-School room; including a commitment to Reconciliation.
- Bachelor of Teaching/Education Degree in Early Childhood (applicants working towards qualification will be considered depending on experience)
- NSW Working with Children Check and undergo a National Criminal History Check prior to an offer of employment.
- First Aid Certificate
- Prior to appointment, applicants will be required to undertake the psychometric profiling instrument – SafeSelect TM.
About the organisation
The core mission of Anglicare (NSW South, West & ACT) is to break the cycle of intergenerational poverty for children, young people and families. We have a particular focus on serving vulnerable communities in the ACT and regional, rural NSW.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Early Childhood Teacher via Pro Bono Australia.