About the role
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), you will be responsible for the smooth operation of the CEO’s office and be the first point of contact for matters requiring the attention of the CEO. The position operates at the strategic and operational levels and works closely with the Leadership Team, the RCH Foundation Board and sub-committees, as well as other key stakeholders, supporters and donors. This full time position will be responsible for applying a strong customer orientation as the first point of contact for the CEO, management of the CEO’s diary, ensuring good governance and support to the Board and sub-committees in the preparation of meetings and documentation, assisting the CEO in the development of major donor relationships and representing the views of the CEO and policies of the organisation to key stakeholders.
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
- Minimum 5 years experience in the delivery of senior executive administrative support, with well-developed oral and written communications skills, a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Demonstrated interpersonal and relationship building skills, with well-developed diplomacy and influencing skills working with others at all levels of the organisation
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills and the ability to work autonomously as well as within a close team environment
- Demonstrated organisational awareness and stakeholder management expertise
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality
- A high level of maturity and ability to exercise discretion in dealing with sensitive information, displaying initiative and a proactive approach to managing workload
- Advanced computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office products, databases and the internet.
- Advanced Diploma/Certificate in Business Administration or related equivalent.
About the organisation
The Royal Children’s Hospital (RCH) Foundation is the fundraising arm of the RCH, one of the world’s leading children’s hospitals. The RCH Foundation has the vital role of raising, investing and distributing donated funds to the hospital.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Executive Assistant to the CEO - RCH Foundation via Pro Bono Australia.