About the role
The Salvation Army, Southern Family Violence Services provide a broad suite of specialist family violence programs and services to women and children in the Bayside Peninsula, including a range of flexible brokerage programs for women and women with children that are tailored to their individual needs and circumstances.
This position will work as part of a brokerage team to deliver and administer brokerage packages across the following programs:
Family Violence Private Rental Access Program (FV-PRAP)
FV-PRAP is designed to prevent women and women with children experiencing family violence from entering or remaining in the homelessness system. The program aims to assist women and children to access and / or maintain private rental as a long term housing option.
Safe at Home Program
The Safe at Home program aims to provide support to women and children experiencing family violence so that they can stay in their housing, establish a safe new tenancy or return to their homes when it is safe to do so.
Flexible Support Packages
Flexible Support Packages are designed to deliver a personalised and holistic response to victim/survivors experiencing family violence to assist them to access support to move out of crisis, stabilise and improve their safety, well being and independence. The Salvation Army, Southern Family Violence Programs and Services work with service users from a feminist perspective, aiming to empower and increase the safety of women and children experiencing family violence.
About the organisation
The Salvation Army – Southern Family Violence Services provide a broad suite of specialist family violence programs to women and children in the Bayside Peninsula area. These programs include:
• Family Violence Outreach Program
• Family Violence Outreach for Indigenous women and children
• Family Violence Intensive Case Management support
• Specialist Family Violence Children’s Services including the provision of therapeutic support groups such as Super Kids and Peek a Boo
• Alexis – Family Violence Response Model – Partnership with Victoria Police, Good Shepherd ANZ and The Salvation Army
• Family Violence Brokerage Programs – Flexible Support Packages, Private Rental Access Program, Safe at Home
• The Orange Door, Bayside Peninsula Support and Safety Hub – Partnership with Family Safety Victoria, Oz Child, Good Shepherd Australia New Zealand, Family Life, Connections Uniting Care, WAYSS, Anglicare, Ngwala WIllambong, VACCA, and Peninsula Health
• Family Violence Child Protection Partnership – Partnership with DHHS Child Protection
• Strength2Strength – Therapeutic Family Violence Services – Partnership with Family Life, SECASA, Peninsula Health and Good Shepherd ANZ and The Salvation Army
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Family Violence Brokerage Programs Practitioner - Windsor via Pro Bono Australia.