About the role
ABOUT THE ROLE
Working autonomously and alongside our senior financial advisers you will be responsible for the professional delivery of administration services to our clients. In doing so you will at times work directly with clients and get to know them well. Responsibilities of the position is the maintenance of financial records, the processing of income and expenditure, purchase of goods and services and the undertaking of a range of financial reporting and administrative tasks.
- $55k-$60k Package
- Level 17/264 George St, Sydney NSW 2000
- Work experience preferred
- Prepare asset allocation, investment performance and strategy reports for internal and external stakeholders.
- Process investment instructions including asset transfers, applications, redemptions and withdrawals.
- Reconcile cash and asset positions for corporate actions in an accurate and timely manner.
- Place trades with brokers and ensure their accurate settlement.
- Be the primary point of contact for all investor queries.
- Preparation and implementation of client advice documentation including application forms, asset and insurance transfers/withdrawals, as well as dealing with product providers to ensure completion of business.
- Regularly updating of workflows to onboard new clients and meet the ongoing administration needs of existing clients within agreed time frames and in a proactive manner.
- Managing of administration processes and the regular communication with relevant advisers and/or key internal stakeholders.
- Ensuring client and provider information is accurately and compliantly recorded in the relevant business systems.
- Preparation of client review reports as and when required.
- Ad hoc administrative requests.
- Keen analytical skills, allowing you to extract information from a range of complex sources.
- The ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- A mature, positive and hardworking attitude.
- A down to earth and genuine approach.
- A core desire to provide excellent customer service to clients delivered via advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- A positive, proactive and professional approach to your colleagues and clients.
- Proven ability to work autonomously and multi-tasking skills to set workload priorities in order to meet required deadlines.
- Proven attention to detail and commitment to accuracy.
- Completion or undertaking Finance or Commerce related degree will be highly regarded.
- Extensive training
- Genuine Work life balance where you can excel
- Supportive team environment
About the organisation
Eaglestone Investment Group is a private lender operating in Australia, specializing in non-bank lending with independent funds. EIG is professional in providing the residential loan, construction loan and commercial loan to locals and international investors in Australia. With years of experience in local loan business and risk management in Australia, its management team is capable of helping customers maintain abundant capital flows, solve their urgent needs of funds.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Financial Coordinator and Admin via Pro Bono Australia.