About the role
We currently require a FOSTERING ADVISOR to contribute to the recruitment, training and assessment of prospective foster carers, whilst delivering excellent customer service at all times.
- Salary Packaging options + fuel card for work & private use
- Superannuation 9.5%
- Ongoing, Part Time 22.5 hrs /week (job share role)
- Ongoing supervision and professional development
- and tools for the role, mobile phone and laptop
About the role, as the FOSTERING ADVISOR, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining the Foster Carer Recruitment strategy, by way of responding to initial carer enquiries and undertaking a range of marketing and recruitment activities, in consultation with the Recruitment & Panel Manager.
Experience and Skills Required
- You will have experience in the recruitment of Foster Carers, or similar
- Have experience in brand awareness and promotional activities
- Possess excellent skills in the art of people engagement and sales
- Be completely committed to providing outstanding customer service
- Present with absolute professionalism but be adaptable to all situations and people
- Hold a DSCI/WWCC and Child Safe Environment certificate and or be willing to obtain
- Satisfactorily complete statutory and personal checks and possess a clear full SA drivers licence
About the organisation
Key Assets (Not-For-Profit Agency)
- An Out of Home Care service (NGO) provider, located Australia wide
- Committed to building a culturally diverse and inclusive workforce, AWEI Bronze Employer of Choice for 2015 & 2016, AWEI Gold Employer Award for 2017, AWEI Silver Employer Award for 2018, finalist for the Australian HR Awards 2017
- We provide therapeutic support to families and the vulnerable children and young people placed in their care
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Fostering Advisor - Perm Part Time via Pro Bono Australia.