About the role
- Management role with flexible hours
- Strategic and Operations focused
- IT social enterprise working with business and community
Forming part of the Technology team, the IT Operations Manager will provide technical leadership to support the IT environment and support a team of 2. As a result this individual with have strong technical skills across Infrastructure, in particular across the Networking, Data Center and Server environment.
What you will be doing?
Reporting to the Head of Finance & Technology, you will:
- Manage, lead and support the 1st and 2nd level support team;
- Lead all Technology projects across the organisation to improve and uplift the Technology capability;
- Ensure strong delivery and upkeep of the network environment;
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support to users across the group in relation to hardware, phones and applications network access.
So, what are we looking for?
The ideal candidate will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Information Technology
- 2+ years experience in a similar role
- Good orientation in server infrastructure and virtualisation technology (IBM/Dell/VMWare/Hyper-V/Synology)
- Experience managing cloud platforms (Office 365, Azure)
- Network and telephony technology experience (Cisco, Juniper, Avaya, SIP, VPN)
- Ability to work collaboratively while showing initiative and meeting individual KPIs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal, problem-solving and time management skills.
- Manage IT staff by recruiting, training & coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance.
We would be excited if you have:
- Understanding of web programming technologies and database technologies (MSSQL& MYSQL)
- Project management qualifications such as Agile
Benefits – what’s in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration package including generous NFP salary packaging options
- Commitment and support for professional development and career progression
- Vibrant, inspiring team who are committed to growing an organisation with social purpose.
About the organisation
We are a dynamic not-for-profit social enterprise operating businesses that ignite social inclusion through technology. We are seeking a high-energy, proactive IT Operations Manager to join our Technology team.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: IT Operations Manager via Pro Bono Australia.