About the role
Australia New Zealand Gynaecological Oncology Group (ANZGOG) is the peak gynaecological cancer clinical trials organisation for Australia and New Zealand.
ANZGOG’s purpose is to improve outcomes and quality of life for women through conducting and promoting cooperative clinical trials and undertaking multidisciplinary research into the causes, prevention and treatments of gynaecological cancer.
Benefits & Culture
- Competitive salary and generous packaging
- Flexible work arrangements
- South Melbourne location
Reporting to the CEO and leading a small team, you will be responsible for generating income across major donors, regular giving, direct marketing, promotional campaigns and events, peer to peer fundraising. Specifically you will:
- Develop, execute and evaluate overarching fundraising strategies
- Be accountable for delivering income growth targets across all fundraising programs
- Develop strategies to grow philanthropic, corporate and bequest donations
- Increase recognition and support for the WomenCan brand and ANZGOG through donor and stakeholder engagement
This is a hands-on operational role suited to a strong fundraising generalist with a sound understanding of all aspects of fundraising combined with the experience of managing a team. Your key to success in this role will be to:
- Plan, implement and execute on the organisation’s fundraising strategy
- Track, measure and report on the success of campaigns and appeals
- Mentor, guide and build a high performing team deliver results and build income
- Act as a brand advocate and successfully connect potential donors to the mission of the organisation
If you’re passionate about raising money for research into ovarian cancer then apply by submitting your cover letter addressing key skills required together with your resume. For further information contact Emma Naglieri on 03 8319 4080.
About the organisation
How to apply
Please quote in application: National Fundraising Manager via Pro Bono Australia.