About the role
18-month Maternity leave contract – full time or part time (minimum 0.8) – subject to negotiation. Work in the Dairy Industry. Skills required include communication, especially digital marketing and social media.
Gardiner Dairy Foundation is looking for an experienced Project Coordinator, with a project management/coordination background and good communications skills, especially in digital marketing and social media.
Knowledge of and experience in the agricultural sector, particularly dairy would be highly beneficial.
In this role you will work in a collaborative team with the Program Managers and the Chief Executive in delivering People and Community Development projects and implementing communications activities.
Reporting directly to the Program Manager and indirectly to the Chief Executive, the key responsibilities for the PCD Coordinator are:
- Collaborative planning of People and Community Development projects
- Organising and coordinating the delivery of multiple projects
- Write, create, develop and maintain digital content across social, website and e-news channels
- Building and maintaining stakeholder relationships, particularly around Gardiner programs and projects
- Providing written reports on project and communications outputs and outcomes
- Liaising with specialist service providers – event managers, writers, designers, photographers, video producers, etc.
- Occasionally representing the Foundation with external stakeholders and regional travel.
About the organisation
Gardiner Dairy Foundation manages funds that are invested in projects to benefit the Victorian dairy industry. Since its inception in 2000 the Foundation has supported projects in three priority investment programs: Research and Development, People and Community Development, and Industry Engagement and Support.
Through the People and Community Development program, Gardiner supports building the capacity and capability of the Victorian dairy industry with a focus on leadership, skill development and strengthening of dairy communities. Many of these projects are undertaken with partners and include co-funding. The projects are distributed across the dairy value chain from farm to manufacturing and processing.
Headquartered in Melbourne CBD, the Foundation employs a small specialist team to manage its programs.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: People and Community Development (PCD) Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.