About the role
About the opportunity
We have an exciting opportunity for a Program Manager in our Social and Financial Inclusion (S&FI) service area. The Program Manager is an agent for change, extending the impact of Uniting’s Energy & Financial Literacy services through engaging consumers, staff and external stakeholders to achieve energy and financial outcomes for vulnerable people. The role supports an engaged and skilled workforce focused on achieving outcomes for consumers. The role is accountable for operational management of staff, volunteers and students, sites and programs. These programs may include Energy Efficiency and Community Education programs across Victoria, NSW and QLD and for energy and financial literacy services delivered nationally.
We would love to hear from you if you have:
- Tertiary qualification and / or extensive experience in a relevant and related professional discipline e.g. Energy, Sustainability, Community Development, Management, Business Social Work or similar (required)
- Proven experience in managing effective energy efficiency and/or financial inclusion programs particularly to vulnerable households.
- Proven experience as a senior leader developing an engaged and cross-functional workforce focused on delivery of client outcomes.
- Demonstrated skills in design and implementation of new programs as well as project management of major change initiatives.
- Demonstrated analytical capability to monitor and analyse program performance including identifying trends and service gaps.
- Proven experience in developing successful tenders, proposals and submissions,
- You will have a commitment to social justice and self-determination and integrity in professional values.
- As travel between sites is involved, a current Victorian Driver’s License is required, interstate travel will also be required
About the organisation
At Uniting we are passionate about working together to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice.
We are proud to have been part of local communities for over 100 years delivering services across Victoria and Tasmania. With a team of 7,000 skilled and committed individuals we provide over 770 programs and services to people of all ages to learn, thrive and enjoy a healthy, happy life. We’re there for children, families, people with disability, older people and those experiencing homelessness, mental illness or drug and alcohol addiction.
Uniting is looking for great people who, like us, celebrate diversity and welcome everyone regardless of ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation and gender identity.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Program Manager - Energy and Financial Literacy via Pro Bono Australia.