About the role
About the role
Are you passionate about workplace mental health? Are you an experienced people and project manager? Beyond Blue is looking for a new Workplace Programs leader to deliver an exciting, multidisciplinary program of work, including Beyond Blue’s Police and Emergency Services Program, Small Business Program, workplace mental health website Heads Up and associated projects.
These programs comprise a range of activities including, but not limited to, an expansive website and online training (including webinars), co-designed resource development, research activities and advocacy and stakeholder engagement.
The preferred candidate will be responsible for delivering the Workplace programs and projects on time and in budget; working across the team to identify new opportunities. This role will require an established and demonstratable understanding of workplace mental health, proficient project management and team leadership experience.
Accountabilities include but are not limited to:
- Lead the Workplace team’s program and project delivery through the ability to translate contemporary workplace mental health expertise into actionable Workplace Program initiatives and the development of practical supports for workplaces.
- Oversee the delivery of projects and programs relating to the Police and Emergency Services sector and the small business community
- Provide strategic oversight of Workplace website, coordinating and integrating content and resources developed by the Workplace team. Collaborate with Beyond Blue’s Content Team to ensure a positive user experience (UX)
- Oversee the development, maintenance and delivery of online learning courses and webinars to help build awareness and capability in the workplace community
- Enact your leadership capabilities within the Workplace team, mentoring and direct reports and establishing a cohesive workplace culture with the broader team.
The successful candidate will have:
- Demonstrated experience leading teams, including fostering teamwork, providing oversight and direction, delegation, workload allocation, performance management, coaching and professional development
- Demonstrated Program or Project Management experience – knowledge and skills in planning, budgeting, resource identification and deployment, task and activity monitoring, reporting, and overall project delivery against defined objectives, methods and outcomes.
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline – including public health, health promotion, psychology, social sciences, workplace health and safety or a related discipline
- Experience in delivering online resources, for websites, webinars or online learning would be advantageous.
Benefits and Perks
Reporting to the Head of Workplace, you will be a part of a friendly and highly skilled team working collaboratively across the organisation. The broader Beyond Blue family promotes a culture of collaboration and respect. Working at Beyond Blue offers flexibility, professional development and the opportunity to be a part of one of the leading mental health organisations in Australia. Benefits include Not-For-Profit salary packaging options, an employee assistance program and wellbeing initiatives. Our office is an easy walk from Glenferrie Station and our Social Squad will ensure that you get to enjoy some fun events in the workplace. Beyond Blue also marks Aboriginal Dates of Significance, such as NAIDOC Week and National Reconciliation Week, as part of our RAP commitments.
About the organisation
About the Business
Beyond Blue's vision is that all people in Australia achieve their best possible mental health. Our mission is to promote good mental health. We create change to protect everyone's mental health and improve the lives of individuals, families and communities affected by anxiety, depression and suicide.
All employees are expected to act in accordance with Beyond Blue's values, which are Collaboration, Respect, Enthusiasm, Excellence, Innovation and Integrity.
Additionally, in our commitment to reconciliation and creating a culturally safe organisation, Beyond Blue is proudly implementing our Beyond Blue Innovate Reconciliation Plan 2018-2020.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Workplace Programs Lead via Pro Bono Australia.