About the role
- Use your analytical skills to make a genuine different to the lives of some of Australia’s most disadvantaged kids and families
- Work with a small and highly productive team
- Sydney CBD location
- Full Time Max Term
The Program Analytics and Reporting Team plays a vital role in providing the data and insights to inform The Smith Family’s program policy and practice. As a Business Analyst you will support the monitoring, evaluation and delivery of quality programs that have a long lasting impact on some of Australia’s most disadvantaged children and families.
A day in the life of the Business Analyst, State & Territory Operations, might look like this:
- Interpreting data, trends or patterns of behavior, analyzing results; and making
- Turning analysis into consumable and compelling information and insights
- Speaking with stakeholders to understand and translate their data and reporting needs
- Consolidating key programmatic data for inclusion in The Smith Family’s Annual Report or
program evaluation reports
It takes a special kind of person to be our Business Analyst, State & Territory Operations. You are a
good communicator, being able to build strong relationships and communicate in both technical and
user-friendly language. You have demonstrated data extraction and management skills across complex relational databases and strong documentation skills.
Living up to our employment promise, our team members tell us that working for The Smith Family,
they have great job flexibility and the ability to work alongside committed, passionate and professional team members whilst engaging in challenging, fulfilling and diverse work. In turn, our team members believe that they offer commitment to our vision, mission and values and effective collaboration with fellow team members to deliver strong performance outcomes.
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Business Analyst, Program Analytics & Reporting via Pro Bono Australia.