About the role
Flourish Australia (formerly RichmondPRA) is one of the largest providers of psychosocial mental health support services in Australia. With over 900 staff and 74 sites in four states of Australia, Flourish bring program diversity, a commitment to quality and intent to enable personal recovery for all who utilise their services.
Flourish Australia’s services include supporting people where they live, helping people make friends, get involved and learn new things, and working with people to help them find employment. These services sustain a culture that embodies the organisation’s values, with a strong focus on the involvement and leadership of people with lived experience of a mental health issue, and the inclusion of families and carers.
Working closely with the Chief Executive Officer, this role provides strategic leadership across all of Flourish Australia’s service delivery areas, including mental health contracts, employment contracts, community businesses, commercial sales and the NDIS. Specifically you will:
- Ensure the operational plan is delivered within agreed budgets and timeframes
- Develop, implement and communicate innovative systems across service delivery
- Oversee the provision of person-led, recovery-oriented, trauma-informed frontline services
- Ensure all service delivery contractual, financial, legal, governance and legislative requirements are met
- Provide effective day-to-day leadership and management of all operational divisions
- Create and sustain a culture of continuous quality improvement
You are a proven and strategic senior leader, able to motivate large and diverse teams to produce exceptional results focussed on person-centred care. You have superior business acumen and excel in financial management. Additionally you have:
- Proven experience leading a service delivery function in a human services organisation
- Outstanding people leadership, communication, influencing and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated understanding of the policy and political environment affecting the sector
- A sound understanding of NDIS operations and funding arrangements
- Superior understanding of data governance, quality, continuous improvement and compliance
- Tertiary qualifications in a mental health, health or human services related field
If the opportunity to enable optimal mental health and wellbeing for all appeals, please apply by sending your resume together with a cover letter responding to the skills required above in MS Word format. Alternatively, please call Lisa Morell on 02 8243 0570 to discuss.
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
Please quote in application: Chief Operating Officer – Service Delivery via Pro Bono Australia.