About the role
If you’re a Childcare Educator, qualified as a Certificate 3, enjoy variety in your day, and working closely with other service delivery professionals, you might be exactly the person we’re looking for!
As part of our Childcare team at Ringwood East, VIC, EACH is looking for a Childcare Educator to assist in the delivery of a high-quality education and care program to children aged 0-6 years of age.
To be successful in the Childca re Educator role you will:
- Have a minimum Certificate 3 in Early Childhood qualification;
- Hold a current HLTAID 004 certificate (Provide an Emergency First Aid Response in an Education and Care Setting);
- Have a current WWCC – VIC (Employee card);
- Possess a current experience in a Long Day Care setting;
- Have demonstrated experience in an Education and Care setting, working within a strength-based and family-centred approach;
- Show an ability to work in a team;
- Hold good knowledge and understanding of the National Quality Standards and Early Years Learning Frameworks;
- Have great communication skills, both written and oral, and a good understanding of the English language;
- Adhere to the Education and Care Services National Regulations and Education and Care Services National Law Act 2010.
What you’ll be doing
As a Childcare Educator, you will be providing a high quality, developmentally appropriate education and care program to children aged 0-6 years of age, in line with Early Years Learning Frameworks and the National Quality Standards.
You will effectively communicate with other educators and families in a respectful and professional manner, and promote family involvement to provide support and advice that enables families to care effectively for their children.
The Childcare Coordinator will promote the health and well-being of children and provide a child-centred, family-focused, and safe environment at all times
Who you’ll be working with
You will be working collaboratively and effectively within the Childcare team and with related professionals.
What we offer
EACH offers all staff benefits by off ering Not for Profit Salary Packaging, a family-friendly workplace strategy and support through a comprehensive Employee Assistance Program.
About the organisation
At EACH, our vision is for a healthy and inclusive community.
Founded on the vision that everyone is entitled to good health, we’re one of the nation’s leading health and community services providers, offering a broad range of services for over 40 years. Our services include Community Health, Mental Health, NDIS, Counselling, Support for Older Australians and Family Services.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Childcare Educator via Pro Bono Australia.