About the role
- 1.0 to 0.8 EFT – Permanent
- Job Reference No VAC0648
- Exciting and Challenging Opportunity to Lead this Program
- Access to ADO Once a Month and 2 Types of Salary Packaging
- Innovative and Responsive Program
An exciting opportunity exists for a creative thinker, planner and coordinator to join and lead the Pathways team at Star Health. This role is responsible for the planning and coordination of a high-quality case management service to sex workers. The position manages and supervises a multi-disciplinary team of case managers who are supporting sex workers, and community educators working with generalist services.
To be suitable for the role you will possess the following:
- A professional qualification in Social Work or equivalent including management, community development or other related areas (exceptions will be considered)
- Demonstrated experience and skill in providing clinical supervision
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to negotiate and collaborate within a complex environment and with a variety of stakeholders
- A belief in the rights of sex workers and an understanding of the stigma and discrimination experienced by workers in the sex industry
- Experience in the sex industry will be well regarded.
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Coordinator - Pathways (Social Worker or Equiv) via Pro Bono Australia.