About the role
- 1.0 to 0.8 EFT – Permanent
- Job Reference No VAC0648
- Exciting and Challenging Opportunity to Lead this Program
- Access to ADO Once a Month and 2 Types of Salary Packaging
- Innovative and Responsive Program
An exciting opportunity exists for a creative thinker, planner and coordinator to join and lead the Pathways team at Star Health. This role is responsible for the planning and coordination of a high-quality case management service to sex workers. The position manages and supervises a multi-disciplinary team of case managers who are supporting sex workers, and community educators working with generalist services.
To be suitable for the role you will possess the following:
- A professional qualification in Social Work or equivalent including management, community development or other related areas (exceptions will be considered)
- Demonstrated experience and skill in providing clinical supervision
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to negotiate and collaborate within a complex environment and with a variety of stakeholders
- A belief in the rights of sex workers and an understanding of the stigma and discrimination experienced by workers in the sex industry
- Experience in the sex industry will be well regarded.
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
For further information about the role, please contact Leah Vincent on 0477 988 010 or email
Closing Date: Friday 20th September 2019 at 9.00am.
Please quote in application: Coordinator - Pathways (Social Worker or Equiv) via Pro Bono Australia.