About the role
The Education Coordinator will work with and support the Education and Professional Development Manager to deliver existing and new courses, as well as education projects nationally. You will be a driven enthusiastic self-starter, an excellent communicator who can work to deadlines, detailed-oriented and able to problem-solve.
This is an interesting and varied role that also demands good relationship management and rapport building skills. This role requires you to be organised and to juggle multiple deadlines and deliverables at the same time. If this sounds like you, we’d like to hear from you.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate education courses, events, mentoring, webinars and related activities both online and face-to-face.
- Coordinate all logistics including venues and catering for all courses and events
- Be the first point of contact for all training and professional development enquiries via telephone, email and online
- Manage website pages, online systems (CRM, LMS) set up, cross-checks, administration, auditing and reporting
- Handle and problem-solve online course related issued with technical suppliers.
- Support and coordinate the student experience from enquiry through to course completion
- Tracking and reporting of course registrations and progress, course payments and course evaluations
- Administer and follow up with library loan requests and bookshop sales.
- Coordinate, administer and report on our national mentoring program
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A demonstrated ability in coordinating education courses, professional development workshops & events coordination including set-up, implementation and follow-up.
- Excellent ability in administration, data entry and basic project management skills
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Office, Event Management software, Learning Management Systems (LMS), CRMs and knowledge of social media platforms
- Be able to track and follow up with suppliers for invoices and payments
- A demonstrated ability in a customer service role, preferably in an education and training setting
- Time management skills with demonstrated ability to prioritise tasks and deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- An ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- An ability to work well in a small team
- Excellent interpersonal skills and pro-active
- Desirable – Cert IV Training and Assessment
About the organisation
The Fundraising Institute Australia (FIA) is the peak national body representing professional fundraising in Australia. FIA is a self-regulatory body that leads the sector and equips our members to achieve fundraising excellence through fundraising education and continuous professional development, including mentoring, for all professional fundraisers.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Education Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.