About the role
We have an exciting opportunity for a motivated self starter who can effectively manage site facilities, assets and infrastructure to ensure provision of continuous service, supporting industry standards, relevant legislation, and current best practice. This is role will work from our Footscray central office and be responsible for management of our residential properties and office facilities within Victoria.
Ideally applicants will be able to demonstrate:
• A minimum of three years experience directly relevant to the role in facilities, operations or office management.
• Relevant qualifications or demonstrated experience in OH&S, compliance or risk management.
• Strong administration and IT skills along with proficiency in Microsoft Office (WORD, EXCEL, OUTLOOK).
• Experience in supplier and contract management
• Highly developed interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills.
• Highly developed analytical skills
• Highly organised with a strong focus on detail, process and procedural compliance.
• Proven ability to adapt to a changing environment and effectively problem solve
• An understanding of, and commitment to, the operations of the McAuley Community Services for Women and the organisation’s philosophy and core values.
We provide excellent support and growth opportunities through coaching and training with a focus on developing your professional competence according to our Direct Practice Competency Framework. We strive to be a great place to work and offer:
• Ability to purchase extra annual leave
• Access to EAP
• Flexible working arrangements
• Option to work for an accrued day off monthly
A National (and International if applicable) Police check, Working with Children Check (Employee version) and a current driver’s license are required for this position. Salary is in line with SCHADS level 7.1. Salary packaging is also available.
About the organisation
McAuley Community Services for Women, a ministry of the Institute of Sisters of Mercy of Australia and Papua New Guinea, is committed to creating a world that enables women and children to participate in society on their own terms through innovative services, advocacy and a caring community… so poverty and homelessness can be eradicated.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Corporate Services and Facilities Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.