About the role
Make an important contribution to a not for profit addressing unmet social need in the community.
Open Support is hiring a part time Grants Manager who will be responsible for developing and leading the organisations grants and government tender strategy, managing revenue targets budget for this stream.
- Identifying suitable grant and tender opportunities linked to Open Support’s strategic priorities
- Developing and leading/managing the organisations grants and tender strategy and activities
- Delivery of high-quality submissions linked to Open Support’s strategic priorities
- Strengthening processes to improve efficiency and quality of applications;
- Leading strategic thinking regarding grant acquisition to improve quality of applications and success rate of submissions.
This role supports Open Support GM and Fundraising Manager to increase income generation, through grants and related income sources.
- Over 5 years of experience in grant writing and grants management
- Demonstrated qualifications and/or experience in fundraising, tender writing/grant submissions, marketing and/or business development
- Demonstrated experience in identifying and securing grant applications and successful bids;
- Experience with government, philanthropic and health grant funding programs and funding rules
- A high level of attention to detail and excellent knowledge in the administration and execution of grants
- A commitment to the Philosophy, Mission, Values and Ethics and Code of Conduct of Open Support and St Vincent’s Health Australia
- Strong commitment to a continuous improvement philosophy
- Excellent technical writer and editor;
- Ability to develop strong relationships with internal stakeholders to gain their support and contributions to ensure deadlines are met;
- Experience delivering high performance results on a sustained basis working with limited resources
- Systematic and detail orientated;
- Self-motivated and a strong communicator;
- Strategic thinker with capacity to manage multiple, conflicting priorities;
- Proven ability to work under pressure and thrive in a fast pace environment to meet deadlines
- Experience working for a major NGO is desirable
- Flexibility and the ability to work in a complex work environment.
About the organisation
Open Support is a not-for profit, community service organisation committed to addressing unmet social need in the community by providing compassionate support to families throughout New South Wales.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Grants Manager via Pro Bono Australia.