About the role
About the organisation
Manager – Products & Services
Aged & Community Services Australia (ACSA) is the leading peak body supporting church, charitable and community-based not-for-profit organisations that provide accommodation and care services to older Australians.
ACSA is at the forefront representing, leading and supporting members to achieve excellence in providing quality services for older Australians. This is an exciting time to be joining ACSA!
About the role
Reporting to the Executive Director – Services, Support & Engagement, you will assist in the identification, development and provision of services and products to support ACSA Members and their operations. Providing experience in business and product development, the Manager – Products & Services will coordinate the enhancement of existing Member Services, whilst at the same time facilitating the investigation and development of new initiatives for aged care providers.
This will include:
- Developing relationships and liaising with stakeholders, developers, corporate partners, and the business sector generally to identify opportunities for services and products that assist the operations of our member organisations.
- Identify and follow up on leads as required.
- Engage with members in terms of their operational needs and identify potential projects, products and services including through advisory committees.
- Support the ongoing development of the Quality Portal and identify opportunities for further related initiatives.
- Act as the contact point for incoming contact from businesses, developers, and stakeholders and assess the potential to progress any products and services.
- Be the contact point for the referral of internal leads by ACSA staff.
- Coordinate and manage product and service development projects including working with other areas in this portfolio specifically Employee Relations, Workforce & Industry Development and Member Support
- Preparing written materials for ACSA, such as articles for ACSA publications, website and social media accounts.
- Work with the Executive Director – Services, Support & Engagement to set budget targets for growing the suite of members services and support including realistic net income generation goals.
- Work with other portfolio areas including identifying opportunities to collaborate with National, Industry and Business Partners and also development of broader products from ACSA Consultancy Work.
Competitive salary offered plus salary sacrificing options.
- A well-rounded and highly experienced business and product development professional
- Possessing outstanding stakeholder relationship management skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work with limited supervision, managing time and tasks efficiently
- Ability to develop and manage budgets
You will hold:
- Relevant graduate and post graduate tertiary qualifications in business and product development
- Extensive experience in managing relations with external stakeholders
- Computer literacy
- Police clearance
How to apply for this role
Please submit applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please quote in application: Manager – Products & Services via Pro Bono Australia.