About the role
- Newly created exciting operations management role!
- Work 9 days per fortnight; fixed term 2 year contract
- Salary packaging available
- Based at Macquarie Park
We are seeking an experienced and passionate individual to join us as Manager – Specialist Programs.
In this hands-on, client-focused role you’ll make a powerful difference to people, families, and communities across New South Wales.
About the role
In this role, you will manage a range of bespoke programs across the RANSW network ranging from casework to parenting education. The key to success will be the effective management and engagement with program staff, funders and partners to ensure quality service delivery, reporting, and program implementation.
You will lead these programs and staff, develop, monitor and achieve annual targets while ensuring strong governance, accountability, reporting, and data accuracy.
Some of your responsibilities will be:
- Monitoring performance against annual targets and develop strategies to address gaps
- Reporting on reasons for variance and strategies to address
- Networking and building constructive relationships with relevant program funding
- Driving a positive performance culture with regular feedback and celebrating success
- Ensuring the programs are compliant with operational requirements of all State funding contracts
- Working will all stakeholders internally and externally for the achievement of program objectives
Who we are looking for?
This role is part-time, on a fixed-term two-year contract, working 9 days per fortnight, based in Macquarie Park with regular travel to NSW Centres. Your qualifications, skills, and experience will include:
- Significant experience at a Manager level (or above) at either a Community Services or Customer Service-oriented organization
- Proven leadership and people management skills; including stakeholder management
- Proven initiative and commitment to excellence
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Well-developed capacity to interrogate data and develop strategies to address identified issues
About the organisation
RANSW provides relationship support services for individuals, couples, families, and communities. We are a not-for-profit Australian organisation with no religious affiliations. Our goal is to promote relationships that are safe, healthy and resilient.
How to apply for this role
We enjoy salary packaging and several non-salary benefits that have been designed to assist in our personal and career growth and wellbeing.
Please apply online ensuring that you provide us with your most recent resume and address the selection criteria
For more information about the role and details on how to apply, visit the link below:
Australia's First Peoples
RANSW is committed to creating opportunities for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples. This is a core part of our Reconciliation Action Plan. Australia's First Peoples are encouraged to apply for this role. RANSW's RAP can be found at http://www.relationshipsnsw.org.au/about-us/stretch-reconciliation-action-plan/
Diversity and Inclusion statement
RANSW is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and recognises the importance of attracting the right people for the right job. We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our team and encourage applications from people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, the LGBTQI+ community, people living with disabilities, and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples. In the interests of gender diversity, we encourage men to apply.
This role has no formal closing date, we will review applications as they are received, so we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
Please quote in application: Manager - Specialist Programs via Pro Bono Australia.