About the role
We have an exciting full-time permanent opportunity available for a Marketing and Communications Advisor to join our collaborative and fast-paced team.
Reporting to the Marketing & Communications Business Partner and based in our Melbourne Office, you will create and implement integrated marketing and communication strategies in line with Housing Choices Australia core values and overall strategic objectives.
This role is key in supporting internal and external stakeholders to provide expert advice and services on all aspects of marketing and communication including digital content, social media, publications, customer stakeholder research, events, and media campaigns for the Victorian operations. Essential to your success is your skill to inform and educate multiple audiences and create new ventures.
- Experience working for a values-driven Organisation
- Experience in a similar digital marketing and communications role
- Experience in strategic digital, social marketing and brand positioning
- Advanced skills in website content and social media platforms
- Outstanding customer service skills and previous experience in stakeholder engagement
- Experience in online marketing such as SEO, SEM, AdWords, Analytics
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Creative and analytical thinker with a high level of attention to detail
- Highly-motivated and proactive
- Thrive working in a fast-paced environment, juggling multiple projects at once
- Ability to demonstrate superior business writing and copywriting skills
- Advanced level IT skills, including Microsoft Office, CRM systems, Creative Cloud and mailing platform such as Mail Chimp.
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Communications or similar
What we offer in return
- Income protection
- 14 weeks paid parental leave
- A day off on your birthday
- Flexible working arrangements
- Salary Packaging for living expenses, meal and entertainment expenses
- Excellent career development opportunities
Help shape Housing Choices social and affordable housing advocacy agenda through impactful and contemporary social and digital communication, media and marketing strategies influencing content creation.
If you have a passion to inspire social change then this is the role for you!
About the organisation
Join us and share our Vision:
‘All people affordably housed in neighborhoods that support life opportunities’
Housing Choices Australia (Housing Choices) is a leading and growing national not-for-profit housing provider. Our goal is to ensure that people are housed in inclusive communities and to create homes that encourage a sense of belonging. We own or manage more than 5,050 homes across Victoria, Tasmania, South Australia and NSW.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Marketing and Communications Advisor via Pro Bono Australia.