About the role
About the role
- Develop, implement and manage the marketing plan and strategies.
- Develop, implement and manage communication strategies with target organisations and customers.
- Identify and convert new business leads to grow the marketing channel and strategic partner network of the Company
- With the assistance of the Marketing Coordinator, prepare all marketing collateral and manage social media platforms
- Plan and coordinate marketing and promotional campaigns in line with needs and sales activities
To be successful, you will have:
- At least 5 years’ experience as a Marketing Manager or Senior Marketing Consultant within a professional environment
- Post-graduate qualifications in Marketing or equivalent
- Demonstrated experience in planning and coordinating successful marketing campaigns that deliver results within time and budget restraints
- Demonstrated experience in increasing brand awareness
- A good balance of commercial acumen and creativity
Don’t delay! If you meet the essential selection criteria, apply now by sending your resume and a cover letter through Seek.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
About the organisation
Social Impact Institute is reputable in the social services sector as one who strives to increase the impact and sustainability of leaders and organisations to transform communities around Australia and the globe. Having operated for over 10 years, we have an impressive ecosystem of knowledge and expertise with decades of experience in making a difference.
You will join a team of dynamic professionals with a diverse skill set seeking to make a real difference, who will value your unique skills and contribution. Being a key management role, you will use your creativity, commercial acumen and influencing skills to build the company's brand, reputation and business opportunity network by developing and implementing effective marketing and communication strategies for both the Company and its clients.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Marketing and Communications Manager via Pro Bono Australia.