About the role
We’re on the hunt for another digital marketing superstar to join our smart, close-knit and hard-working team.
You’ll be working closely with our marketing manager to develop and implement impactful marketing solutions to help grow Pro Bono Australia and maximise our social impact. This is a junior role but we recognise talent and give ample room for growth.
You’ll be working within a small but mighty and agile team to bring value to our audience through exciting creative executions, partnerships, and events. You’ll be comfortable working autonomously, and have an ‘anything is possible’ attitude.
Your new role:
- Coordinating the successful delivery of several multi-channel campaigns throughout the year, including managing creative, copy and assets
- Designing of collateral when required
- Discovering new ways of reaching audience members
- Managing marketing calendar to ensure targets are met
- Ensuring effective tracking and reporting on the success of campaigns and reflect on
- Reflecting brand and product communications across all platforms to ensure effective and optimised engagement
- Supporting Pro Bono Australia with copy driven by consistency, brand values and content purpose
- Marketing or communications degree, or equivalent volunteering experience
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Exceptional communication and organisational skills
- Intermediate experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Basic understanding of google analytics and SEO / SEM principles, plus experience working with Facebook and Google ads, and EDM systems is highly desirable
- You love keeping up-to-date with the latest digital trends and have a desire to learn and build on skills and knowledge
- You are organised, a forward thinker, demonstrate initiative, and you care about doing good
About the organisation
Pro Bono Australia is one of the country’s best known social businesses. Since 2000 we have provided news, jobs, education, skilled volunteering opportunities and other resources to support purpose-driven organisations across Australia to maximise their impact.
We are the number one media service for Australia’s social economy employing journalists, and we have established our place as the “go to” hub for information and resources, with over one million people using our services annually.
We report and activate the things that need to happen in our society through our engagement with many of Australias’ foremost civil society organisations and social changemakers.
How to apply for this role
If this sounds like you, email your CV and cover letter to our marketing manager, Chloe Tucker, via email@example.com.
Please quote in application: Marketing coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.