About the role
- Flexible, Prisons based position with use of company car
- Group and individual clinical intervention with AOD clients
- 0.6 – Full Time Fixed term – June 2021
- Positive, Supportive Culture & Working Environment with excellent training and development opportunities
Are you a dynamic clinician with experience working with prisoners in a forensic setting? Are you an autonomous clinician who enjoys building relationships with key stakeholders to ensure the best outcome for your clients? Would you like to join an established and supportive team where your skills will assist forensic clients to make positive, strengths based change to their lives?
Locations: We are open to receiving applications from candidates across Regional Victoria: Geelong, Lara, Ballarat, Bendigo, Shepparton, Hume region, and Victorian metro locations
About the Role
We have two exciting opportunities for a Clinician (Psychologist or Social Worker) to join our team. One clinician being assigned to Regional Victoria, the other, to service prisons in Metro Melbourne. Prisoners may be adult male and/or female prisoners in Victoria’s government prisons. The role involves holistic assessment and treatment planning, facilitation of group programs, individual interventions to address AOD and other criminogenic needs and psychosocial interventions to assist in skills development. In order to provide excellence in clinical delivery it is essential that a flexible, autonomous approach is applied.
Clinicians are required to travel to various locations within Victoria to provide treatment. A fully serviced fleet vehicle will be provided to support you in this role.
- Registration with the Australian Health Practioner Registration Agency or relevant professional board
- Experience in the assessment, diagnosis, case formulation and treatment of forensic clients
- High level of interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Confident working in a complex, changing environment
- Flexible and agile approach to work
- Current & Valid Driver’s License
- Willing to undergo police criminal records check
- Commitment to Child Safe Standards and Practices.
- Experience in AOD
- Experience with group intervention
- Proficient in the use of information technology
- Experience in forensic settings
Please upload your most recent CV and cover letter via Seek or through our Website.
Please contact our Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Please note we have positions available across Victoria, please visit our Careers Website https://clientapps.jobadder.com/47676/caraniche for further information
About the organisation
How to apply
Please quote in application: Mobile Clinician (Psychologist or Social Worker) via Pro Bono Australia.