About the role
About the role:
As part of a small team, the Network Communications Coordinator will report directly to the Network and Partnerships Manager and gain unparalleled access to organisations and institutions seeking to apply evidence-driven international development practice and policy.
Leading on the delivery of communications projects, events, publications and collaborative projects, the successful candidate will be challenged to bring their creativity and problem-solving skills to a range of tasks.
The Network Communications Coordinator will work to:
- Build the RDI Network’s profile, reputation and voice through quality communications to diverse audiences and media – enhancing the Network’s public reputation as an expert commentator;
- Stimulate engagement and awareness between RDI Network members by creating online and face-to-face communication opportunities, and facilitating communications and engagement with members;
- Lead the continued development and implementation of the RDI Network’s communications strategy and key initiatives;
- Build and maintain relationships with Network members, external stakeholders and key organisations within the sector, with the purpose of identifying strategic opportunities that support the exchange and uptake of evidence and of communication processes;
- Support the Network to develop and implement engagement plans around products/events to maximise impact and manage the production of high-quality designed publications and material; and
- Lead project management of key Network initiatives as directed/agreed, including the management of external consultants and steering/advisory groups.
About the organisation
Who we are:
The Research for Development Impact (RDI) Network is a collaboration between the Australian Council for International Development (ACFID) and Australian universities. Operating since 2009, the Network has almost 2,000 individual members. Visit rdinetwork.org.au to see the full breadth of the Network, its work and resources.
The RDI Network Secretariat is funded through a grant from the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT). Secretariat staff are employed by ACFID, and are part of ACFID’s Policy and Advocacy Team.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Network Communications Coordinator (RDI Network) via Pro Bono Australia.