About the role
We are looking for someone to head up our residential real estate agency for a 12 month maternity leave position. Someone who is passionate about real estate and can continue to drive the growth of the company. You will be responsible for growing the rent roll portfolio, building our customer base and building greater brand awareness of Property Initiatives in the Melbourne residential real estate market. You will lead our small, dynamic team and ensure that we deliver an exceptional property management and leasing service to our customer base. As a young agency we need a candidate that is up for a challenge, is an exceptional communicator, and has business development experience.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- To be the Officer in Effective Control
- Business Development – source new clients and significantly grow the number of properties under management and overall agency revenues, including property sales.
- Build and nurture client and stakeholder relationships
- Management, development and performance evaluation of the PIRE team
- Financial accountability – Grow agency revenues and manage operational budget
- Ensure required agency governance
- Continue to grow the sales arm of the business
Skills and experience
- You are someone with a wealth of experience in Business Development and real estate
- You are agile and think innovatively
- You thrive on a challenge and are hungry for success
- You are constantly taking the initiative and looking for opportunities for improvement and growth. You will be an inspiring leader with proven management experience at a strategic level
- Your communication and relationship building skills will be second to none and you will enjoy operating in a fast-paced competitive environment
- You place the highest value on customer service and lead your team to do the same
- Most of all you will enjoy the challenge of taking a promising small business and helping it grow rapidly – and make a positive difference in the world along the way
- Estate Agents License
- Sales/BDM experience
- Experience in real estate
- Driver’s license
- Willingness to undergo a police check
About the organisation
Property Initiatives is a residential real estate agency specialising in property management and located in Melbourne CBD. We are unique. 100% of our company profits go towards building more affordable homes for women and children at risk of homelessness. We opened our doors for business in April 2015 as a social enterprise of Women's Property Initiatives (WPI) - an innovative social housing developer who develop affordable, safe and long-term housing solutions for women headed households on low incomes. We love what we do, we work hard to create positive social impact and contribute to society in a meaningful way.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Officer in Effective Control – Maternity Contract via Pro Bono Australia.