About the role
Permanent Part-time – rotating shifts.
- Located in Mitcham.
- On Call roster and some weekend work involved
- Excellent training, professional development opportunities, regular forums and fun team days
- Rewarding client-focused service and team orientated approach
To be successful, you will have the following.
- Post graduate qualifications in palliative care (or working towards)
- Current VIC Driver’s license
- Registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse Div 1
- Passion for holistic person-centered nursing care
About the organisation
Eastern Palliative Care is a not-for-profit organisation that delivers home-based palliative care to clients and their families living within the Eastern Metropolitan Region of Melbourne.
How to apply for this role
A Position Description is available here or via the website – http://www.epc.asn.au. All other enquiries to Kylie Draper (Manager- Nursing and Medical Services) on 1300 130 813.
Applications via e-mail should include a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Applications close at 5.00pm on Friday 4th October, 2019.
Please quote in application: Palliative Care Nurse – Div 1 via Pro Bono Australia.