About the role
Permanent Part-time – rotating shifts.
- Located in Mitcham.
- On Call roster and some weekend work involved
- Excellent training, professional development opportunities, regular forums and fun team days
- Rewarding client-focused service and team orientated approach
To be successful, you will have the following.
- Post graduate qualifications in palliative care (or working towards)
- Current VIC Driver’s license
- Registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse Div 1
- Passion for holistic person-centered nursing care
About the organisation
Eastern Palliative Care is a not-for-profit organisation that delivers home-based palliative care to clients and their families living within the Eastern Metropolitan Region of Melbourne.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Palliative Care Nurse – Div 1 via Pro Bono Australia.