About the role
The objective of this position is to lead effective and high functioning teams to provide quality community outreach services and outcomes for clients in community outreach programs – Rough Sleeper, Community Connections, Housing Support for the Aged, Supporting Connections and SAVVI programs. The Program Coordinator – Community Outreach Loddon has 4 key areas of responsibilities:
- To provide supervision, support and management to staff (approx. 9-10 staff) Ensure a collaborative environment and promote team-work and mutual respect
- To provide an integrated and comprehensive service offering information, advice and referral to people in housing crisis with the aim of assist them to obtain or maintain suitable housing. Oversee brokerage programs to ensure we are meeting funding guidelines and targets To provide excellent quality and effective customer service to clients.
- To provide leadership, coaching and mentoring to teams
- To be a role model in leadership and professional behaviour and promote a culture that supports and adopts Haven; Home, Safe’s Code of Conduct & Values
- Ensure the Community Outreach programs are fit for purpose and continuously review design and capacity and work to implement digital strategy.
- Build and maintain links to services with other relevant organisations with a view to improving outcomes for people in the geography including neighboring LGA’s
Quality, Reporting and Compliance
- Contribute to the quality committee, work with the organisation on further developing the CRM and work within the DHHS Community Services Quality Governance Framework
- To support the General Manager in advancing the teams business planning and key objective
- Facilitation and monitoring to ensure team and individual KPI’s are met
About the organisation
Haven; Home, Safe is the leading provider of integrated homelessness and housing services in the Loddon Mallee Region and Victoria’s first registered affordable housing association. Haven; Home, Safe aims to provide shelter and support to people who are homeless or living in a housing crisis and works to provide communities with affordable housing opportunities.
Haven; Home, Safe expects a high level of commitment, quality, passion and energy and in return offers competitive remuneration packages and great benefits. We offer a supportive workplace culture, flexible working conditions, family friendly workplace, great training and development opportunities, Employee Assistance Program, attractive salary packaging arrangements and an opportunity to make a real difference within our growing organisation.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Program Coordinator – Community Outreach Loddon via Pro Bono Australia.