About the role
The objective of this role is to provide quality leadership and supervision to the IAP Metro team by undertaking a variety of tasks essential in the day to day operations of the Initial Assessment and Planning program. Responsibilities and duties to include some of the following:
- Provide quality leadership and supervision to staff in the Metro Initial Assessment & Planning team and any other relevant staff.
- Provide Initial Assessment and Planning and immediate response to our Clients in the Metro office and other locations as required.
- Provide Assessment and direct service provision for clients presenting with emergency housing or other needs.
- Distribute brokerage funding in accordance with the guidelines.
- Provide Interim Response to those in need of short-term case management.
- Build and maintain links to services with other relevant organisations with a view to improving outcomes for people in the Metro office area of North-East Melbourne.
- Haven; Home, Safe is committed to maintaining the integrity of the communities in which it provides services and works co-operatively and proactively with local services.
- Provide information, reports and service system matters to the General Manager.
- To meet performance indicators as outlined in the reporting guidelines with timeliness in reporting.
About the organisation
Haven; Home, Safe is the leading provider of integrated homelessness and housing services in the Loddon Mallee Region and Victoria’s first registered affordable housing association. Haven; Home, Safe aims to provide shelter and support to people who are homeless or living in a housing crisis and works to provide communities with affordable housing opportunities.
Haven; Home, Safe expects a high level of commitment, quality, passion and energy and in return offers competitive remuneration packages and great benefits. We offer a supportive workplace culture, flexible working conditions, family friendly workplace, great training and development opportunities, Employee Assistance Program, attractive salary packaging arrangements and an opportunity to make a real difference within our growing organisation.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Program Coordinator - IAP Metro via Pro Bono Australia.