About the role
- Psychologist/Social Worker Counselling Team 0.6 EFT Fixed Term Role
- Positive Team Culture
- 2 Types of Salary Packaging Available
- Work/Life Balance
Star Health’s Counselling Service provides a range of interventions, including individual counselling, family counselling and group work. Services are targeted to those people in the community who are most marginalised and vulnerable.
The Counsellor is responsible for the delivery of timely, accessible and quality counselling services to families and individuals. Central to this role is a thorough understanding of therapeutic approaches to counselling and commitment to best practice. This position will be based at our Prahran site.
To be suitable for the role you will possess the following:
- At least two years’ experience in the provision of counselling, including working with a range of issues including complex health and trauma.
- Demonstrated knowledge of current evidence-based therapeutic interventions in individual, family and group settings.
- Demonstrated experience in the design and implementation of group work programs, particularly anxiety and/or depression and/or family violence.
- Demonstrated experience and skill in undertaking comprehensive assessments, including family violence risk assessment and management.
About the organisation
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Psychologist/Social Worker Counselling Team via Pro Bono Australia.