About the role
- Opportunity to lead one of our Regions (two roles – Regional Director South Metro and Regional Director North Metro)
- Work with an organisation that is the Sector leader in Innovation and Service Delivery
- Be a part of a supportive Executive team that makes a difference
The Regional Director is responsible for all aspects of leading and managing the Region in respect to delivering against our operational requirements and developing regional business plans in line with the overall Anglicare Victoria (AV) Strategy. The Regional Director has accountability for operational service delivery that typically include a broad range of Statutory Out of Home Care, Family and Community Services program areas; all of which provide services and care to disadvantaged children, young people, families & individuals. The role is a member of the Senior Management Group and is involved with strategic planning, sharing learnings and best practice and will take a lead on key initiatives in delivering great outcomes in respect to clients, employees and stakeholders in line with the longer-term strategic plan.
To Be Successful in this Position You Will Need:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications Social Work, Psychology, Sociology or equivalent (required) and Qualifications in Business Management (highly regarded)
- A comprehensive understanding and experience in the human service delivery system, with particular reference to Child Protection, Out of Home Care, and relevant theoretical frameworks and evidence based models relating to children and young
- Exceptional Leadership capability in respect to people, performance and outcomes in both internal operations and the delivery of great outcomes
- Diversified role experience across a range of service streams and program areas
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Capacity to proactively and expertly foresee, manage and resolve service, financial and human resource issues at a local level and in line with organisational policies, standards and expectations
Please Note: It is mandatory for the successful applicant to hold a current Working with Children Check and be prepared to undergo a National Criminal History Check prior to commencement.
For a detailed position description: PD – Regional Director Aug 19.pdf
About the organisation
At Anglicare Victoria our focus is on transforming the futures of children and young people, families and adults. Our work is based on three guiding pillars, Prevent, Protect, and Empower. We offer a comprehensive network of services and seek to ensure the provision of high quality services that will bring about significant improvements in the life experience of the young people, children and families/caregivers with whom we work.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Regional Director via Pro Bono Australia.