About the role
- Full time permanent opportunity
- Leading Not For Profit (NFP) organisation
- Sydney, Redfern, location
The Salvation Army Australia is an international Christian movement, united by faith and giving hope where it’s needed most. Across Australia – in cities, country towns and rural communities – our work touches every demographic and age group. We’re involved in national issues while also bringing hope to people who may be experiencing hardship or injustice.
Integral to our work is our Transformational Gifts team, a national network of Relationship Managers who drive philanthropic portfolio growth and manage existing major donor income to support the delivery of our programs. Reporting to the Team Leader Philanthropy, the Relationship Manager Philanthropy is responsible for achieving financial and non-financial targets through identifying prospects and building mutually beneficial relationships for TSA.
Working with high net-worth individuals (HNWI), you will be comfortable working within a Moves Management structure and be responsible for:
- Account Management. Managing a portfolio of Philanthropic donors, you will meet set KPIs, financial budgets and be a TSA advocate at meetings and events.
- Relationship Development. A natural relationship manager, you will effortlessly develop key relationship and ensure philanthropy management plans are maintained.
- Stakeholder Engagement. Engaging with key stakeholders, you will bring together individuals and divisions to achieve strategic objectives.
Your proven experience in relationship building, strong communication and negotiation skills and demonstrated networking ability will ensure your success in this important role. A background in fundraising, marketing, sales or public relations, as well as a professional attitude and a team focus are imperatives for the vacancy. Technical skills, such as a sound knowledge of fundraising standards, principles, policies and procedures is highly desirable, as is a demonstrated understanding of the fundraising process within the not-for-profit sector.
TSA offers an enjoyable work environment, a supportive management and strong opportunities for career development. Along with your base salary, you will receive a fully maintained company vehicle and lucrative salary packaging benefits. Based in Redfern, we have free parking on-site, a gym and a subsidised staff canteen. All just a few of the benefits to working for The Salvation Army.
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Relationship Manager Philanthropy via Pro Bono Australia.