About the role
Kara House is currently seeking an experienced Specialist Family Violence Practitioner with an interest in children to join our small team, providing holistic and strengths-based case management support to women experiencing family violence and providing resources for the support of children to the team.
Family Violence experience essential.
The position is 4 days per week with a rostered day off.
All offers of employment are subject to a six-month probationary period
- A tertiary qualification in social work, welfare, community development, social sciences or related field is essential
- Working with Children Check
- National Police Check (international police check if required)
- Eligibility to work in Australia
- Current unrestricted Victorian driver’s license with good driving record
All applicants are required to address the key selection criteria and submit their resume, including 2 referees and a covering letter, to the Manager via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will be accepted until 5.00pm Friday 20th September 2019.
No late or incomplete applications will be accepted.
1800 900 520
About the organisation
Kara House is a specialist family violence service that provides crisis accommodation, transitional housing and outreach support to women and children experiencing family violence.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Specialist Family Violence Practitioner/Childrens Resource Worker via Pro Bono Australia.