About the role
- Based in Coburg
- Full-time position
- Fixed Term until November 2020
Your new role
As the Operations Support Officer of the Aged Care Reform, you will be responsible for:
- Provide support to the leadership team to manage full range administrative processes relating to all compliance requirements related to aged care funding & service agreements and reforms
- Administer, implement and monitor the Aged & Primary Care Operating Framework and associated work instructions
- Support relationships and communications with third party providers
- Support performance improvement using data
- Assist with marketing and promotion of services
What you’ll need to succeed
To be successful with Merri you will go above and beyond to achieve great results for our clients, the organisation and yourself. We’re looking for individuals with:
- An ability to think and work strategically
- Project management skills
- An ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Proficient use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
About the organisation
Your new organisation
At Merri Health, we strive to enrich diverse communities through the provision of quality health care and support services. A career at Merri will see you contributing to a culture that affects change for our clients and the wider community. We are committed to supporting the talent and skills of our employees because we know their capability is the key to our success.
What we offer
You will have the opportunity to work closely with, and support the Aged Care manager and leadership team with the Aged Care Reforms.
We offer a diverse, inclusive and flexible environment which encourages you to bring your whole self to work. As the successful applicant you’ll be joining an organisation where you will be supported to grow, learn and develop your skills to reach your potential.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Aged Care Reform - Operations Support Officer via Pro Bono Australia.