About the role
The Annual Giving team within the Office of Advancement, develops, manages, nurtures and maintains relationships with current, lapsed and potential donors to ensure continued and increased support for the University’s philanthropic programs.
We are seeking an Annual Giving Officer to be responsible for delivering a number of programs as part of the Annual Giving fundraising strategy. This will include responsibility for assisting in the planning and undertaking the delivery of multi-channel fundraising programs, using planned and coordinated database, digital and telephone marketing techniques.
Must have skills and experience in:
– Creative and professional writing
– Community and peer-to-peer fundraising
– Donor relations and stewardship
– Telephone and or face-to-face fundraising
Please view the Position Description for more information.
About the organisation
Western Sydney University is a major urban university spread over 11 campuses in Western Sydney, a region of great opportunity, diversity, challenge and growth. The University has a strong connection to Western Sydney, working with its communities and businesses to contribute to the region’s growth. The University is culturally diverse, with 3,000 staff and 45,000 students drawn from Australia and around the world.
The University strategic plan, Securing Success: 2015-2020 Strategic Plan, articulates the University’s values and commitments of being:
1) A Distinctively Student-Centred University;
2) A Research-Led University with Regional, National and Global Impact;
3) A Unique Learning Experience that is Innovative, Flexible and Responsive;
4) An Expanding International Reach and Reputation;
5) A Leading Advocate and Champion for the Western Sydney and its People;
6) A Dynamic and Innovative Culture that Secures Success.
The Office of Advancement leads activity and strategy to develop philanthropic fundraising revenue, engaging with various University stakeholders and fostering relationships for the University. It works to ensure that a strong culture of philanthropic giving advances the University's teaching, learning and research agendas.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Annual Giving Officer (Fundraising), Office of Advancement via Pro Bono Australia.