About the role
These positions are based in a positive and professional team with strong leadership, focused on empowering women in the Western region. A tertiary qualification in Social Work, Psychology, Welfare or equivalent is required. There is one full time (38 hours) position and one part time (22.8 hours) position available.
Successful applicants will be able to demonstrate:
• Provide strength-based, individualised case management according to our Direct Practice Competency Framework, and client-centred goals.
• Provide flexible support to empower women to regain power and control of their lives, through accessing safe, affordable, and secure housing.
• Work collaboratively with team members and external service providers to provide an integrated continuum of support and exit planning.
We provide excellent support and professional development opportunities through coaching and training with a focus on developing your professional competence according to our Direct Practice Competency Framework. We also offer:
– A competitive salary
– Flexible working arrangements
– The option to purchase leave and accrued days off
– A supportive environment as well as EAP access
A Working with Children Check (Employer Version) and a current driver’s license are mandatory. Successful appointment to a position will be subject to a National (and international if applicable) Police check. Salary is in accordance with the SCHADS Award Level 4.
About the organisation
McAuley Community Services for Women, a ministry of the Institute of Sisters of Mercy of Australia and Papua New Guinea, is committed to creating a world that enables women and children to participate in society on their own terms through innovative services, advocacy and a caring community… so violence and homelessness can be eradicated.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Case Manager- Multiple Roles via Pro Bono Australia.