About the role
- Full Time, Fixed Term Opportunity – 31st June 2020
- Great Salary on offer + Superannuation + Salary packaging benefits
- Excellent training and development programs and salary packaging benefits
- Access to ongoing support and training/developmental opportunities
About this opportunity
The Housing and Accommodation Support initiative (HASI) program is designed to work with participants in addressing key areas that support their mental health issues and maintain independence and community engagement. The role of the Coordinator within the HASI program is to oversee the team i.e. Recovery and Rehabilitation Worker, Support Workers and Peer Worker’s development and maintenance of day to day operations. This will include supporting the team with their HASI participants and providing supervision. The team leader role will include administration of HASI within Wellways- HASI district and networking with services in the local area building on partnership and stakeholder relationships.
The role has a key relationship with partners and stakeholders in the Bega, Eurobodalla and Cooma regions
What do you need?
- Tertiary Qualifications in a social science or related discipline
- Experience in a similar role of leadership and or the HASI will be highly regarded
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated experience/knowledge in working with people with mental health issues and their supports to build strong, long lasting partnerships in the community
- A current valid Driver’s License and a registered vehicle (including insurance)
- Satisfactory Police Records Check [less than 6 months old] and Working with Children Check, prior to commencement NDIS (National
- Disability Insurance Scheme) Worker Orientation Module Certificate is mandatory prior to commencement: https://www.ndiscommission.gov.au/workers/support-for-workers/training-course
About the organisation
Wellways Australia is a leading not-for-profit organisation dedicated to ensuring all Australians lead active and fulfilling lives in their community. We work with individuals, families and the community to help them imagine and achieve better lives. We advocate for change to make sure people can access the best possible care and information when they need it. We provide a wide range of services and assistance for people with mental health issues, disabilities, youth and older Australians and those requiring community care.
Wellways is an equal opportunity employer that offers generous salary packaging and opportunities to undertake professional training and development. People from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.