About the role
- A sensational opportunity to join one of Australia’s leading international not-for-profits
- Fixed term to 2 October 2020, part-time, 15 hours per week
- Melbourne or Sydney based
This Corporate and Community Partnerships Coordinator plays an important role in ensuring that all of Oxfam’s Corporate and Community Partnerships programs positively and accurately reflect the work, values, and vision of Oxfam Australia.
The role is responsible for the development and implementation and ongoing management of strategies to build corporate and community partnerships, drawing on the entire range of corporate fundraising methodology including corporate social responsibility (CSR), foundations, cause-related marketing, workplace giving and sponsorship.
A little about you (the key selection criteria)
To be successful in this role you will have;
- Experience in corporate fundraising, cause related marketing or corporate social responsibility
- Experience in the successful development and coordination of corporate and/or community partnerships and staff engagement programs, including workplace giving.
- Proven success in creating and building strategic relationships
- Knowledge of the Australian Private sector and the not for profit sector
- Experience in account management and relationship fundraising techniques
- High levels of computer literacy particularly MS Office and experience working with marketing database software (familiarity with Raisers Edge or Salesforce highly regarded
We can offer you
- A base salary of $73,520 pro rata plus superannuation, superior leave benefits and access to a generous not-for-profit salary packaging program (up to $18,450 of your salary tax-free).
- The opportunity to use your talents and expertise to tackle poverty and make a positive impact around the world.
- A flexible and supportive workplace, with excellent work-life balance and ample opportunities for career progression and development.
- Superannuation matching
About the organisation
Oxfam is a global movement of people working together to end the injustice of poverty.
That means we tackle the inequality that keeps people poor. Together we save, protect and rebuild lives. When disaster strikes, we help people build better lives for themselves, and for others. We take on issues like land rights, climate change and discrimination against women. And we won’t stop until every person on the planet can enjoy life free from poverty.
We are an international confederation of 19 organisations (affiliates) working together with partners and local communities in the areas of humanitarian, development and campaigning, in more than 90 countries.
All our work is led by five core values: Accountability, Empowerment, Equality, Inclusiveness and Sustainability.
As an agency undertaking work both nationally and internationally and in humanitarian response, Oxfam takes its duty of care seriously to safeguard children, young people and adults and recognises that it must meet community expectations and the trust placed in its personnel to maintain the highest standards of conduct with children. Therefore, all positions within Oxfam are required to comply with the One Oxfam Child Safeguarding and Protection from Sexual Exploitation and Abuse policies and all staff sign the Oxfam Australia Child Safeguarding and One Oxfam Employee Codes of Conduct.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Corporate & Community Partnerships Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.