About the role
- Use your digital marketing skills for good, raising funds for a cancer free future
- Make your mark with key focus on innovation, campaign growth and digitisation
- Full time or part time (0.8), permanent position, flexible workplace – St Kilda Road, Melbourne
About your opportunity
We are seeking a skilled digital marketer to join our Digital Fundraising Team. Reporting to the Digital Fundraising Manager, your role is to:
- Develop campaign briefs and coordinate the delivery, monitoring, implementation and evaluation of online and peer-to-peer fundraising campaigns with a focus on continuous improvement and innovation in this priority growth area.
- Identify and apply opportunities to continuously enhance campaign performance and our supporters’ experiences raising funds online for a vital cause.
- Deliver fundraising coaching and support to top fundraisers in peer-to-peer campaigns, using best practice fundraising techniques and testing innovative ways to improve campaign results.
- Undertake reporting (financial and non-financial), ensuring campaign budgets and targets are met, always with an eye on ‘what next’.
All about you
We are looking for someone with:
- Relevant tertiary qualification, preferably in marketing, digital, communications, fundraising or a related field.
- Experience and passion for delivering successful digital campaigns and marketing plans that stand out from the crowd.
- Proven ability in best practice online campaign delivery, fluent in Google Analytics, content management systems, and other data analysis tools to inform campaign implementation.
- Passion for optimisation, always looking to improve user experience and a desire for continuous learning that helps you stay ahead of the digital curve.
What we can offer you
- A base salary within range $59,823 – $66,208 pa plus superannuation and access to a generous not-for-profit salary packaging program (up to $18,550 of your salary tax-free) https://www.accesspay.com.au/employee/what-is-salary-packaging/
- The opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of those affected by cancer.
- A flexible and supportive workplace, with excellent work-life balance and opportunities for career progression and development.
About the organisation
About your environment
Since our establishment in 1936, Cancer Council Victoria has developed an international reputation for our innovative work in cancer research, prevention and support. As an independent, not-for-profit organisation, we play a leading role in reducing the impact of all cancers on all people.
The Fundraising and Communications Division (FCD) is responsible for ensuring Cancer Council maintains a visible, engaging presence in the community; and to inspire and activate support from the Victorian public. Within the Fundraising and Communications Division, The Community Engagement Unit is responsible for providing Victorians with inspiring, meaningful ways to contribute to a cancer free future. To achieve this, the unit is accountable for the strategy and implementation of key fundraising campaigns and events across the State. This dynamic Unit takes a continuous improvement approach to innovation and business development, ensuring supporters have a great experience supporting Cancer Council.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Digital Fundraising Coordinator (FCD.161) via Pro Bono Australia.