About the role
Do you love building long term relationships?
You are passionate about your work, and understand that what you do makes a difference to people’s lives. You’re a natural networker who genuinely enjoys talking to people, and you have an innate ability to establish rapport and build strong relationships with ease
We’re interested in applicants who are pro-active – people who identify opportunities and take action!
About the role
The Donor Relations Coordinator (DRC) is a key position within the Fundraising team with key responsibilities to; grow and professionally manage Foodbank WA donor relations to ensure the ongoing financial sustainability of Foodbank WA.
You will love this next step in your career as you:
- Deliver an excellent experience to donors through checking the timely and accurate data entry, record keeping and administrative tasks.
- Working collaboratively with the fundraising and marketing team to develop engaging donor journeys with a focus on maximising relationships and ROI across all programs, including major gifts and re-energising lapsed or infrequent donors.
- Support the marketing and fundraising and wider team with requirements for custom donor reports and segmented lists including database integration.
- Work strategically with bequests and major gifts to maximize the lifetime opportunity.
- Maximise data collection from third party peer-to-peer fundraising events in order to grow donor database and convert into regular givers.
- Manage the roll out of donor journeys for key appeals, including coordinating required assets, structuring reliable processes and the timely delivery of all activities.
- Identify and appropriately target Foundations and Family Trusts for donor approach.
What’s on offer
In return for your hard work and dedication to this role, you will be handsomely rewarded. Not only will have great salary packaging, you will also be joining team and making a real difference to your community!
About the organisation
Foodbank WA is the largest hunger relief organisation in the state providing over 6.1 million meals a year to people in need. We do this by sourcing quality surplus and donated food to provide to people in need and delivering food education that promotes healthy eating.
How to apply
Please quote in application: Donor Relations Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.