About the role
Case Worker, Targeted Earlier Intervention ( part-time, 3 days/ 22.8 hours per week, Wed-Friday)
- Assess vulnerable children, young people & families to identify and plan to address concerns
- Provide a range of supports to build resilience & enhance wellbeing
- Provide Case Work support & engage with community
- Build relationships with education & support providers
All employment at Veritas House is subject to a clear Working with Children Check & satisfactory National Criminal Screening. Positions are paid under the SCHCADS Award.
Send a cover letter, your resume and your responses to the Selection Criteria (below) to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 9am, 14th October 2019.
All applicants must address the following selection criteria below, by writing a brief paragraph that includes examples of how you meet the criteria. We can’t assess your application without the criteria!!!
- Relevant tertiary qualifications (Diploma or higher) in welfare or related field
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of the issues surrounding vulnerable young people & their families
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of the practice and principles involved in case management
- Knowledge and understanding of current child protection legislation & mandatory reporting requirements
- Demonstrated ability to network effectively with a broad range of community, government and business agencies
- Sound interpersonal , written & oral communication skills
- Proven ability to work within a collaborative team environment
- Well-developed skills in Microsoft Office and other computer programs
Applications close at 9.00 am on Monday 14th October 2019
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and people from a CALD background are warmly encouraged to apply.
About the organisation
Veritas House is a vibrant not-for-profit, community-based organisation with a specific focus on supporting vulnerable children, young people and their families. We are looking for a passionate person to join our service in Bathurst.
How to apply for this role
Please quote in application: Family Worker – Targeted Earlier Intervention via Pro Bono Australia.