About the role
The Finance Business Partner is a new role designed to build financial management capability through a business partnering model, to improve financial sustainability to purposefully invest in the lives of children and young people.
Reporting to the Senior Manager Finance & Planning, as the Finance Business Partner you are a key member of the Finance & Planning team. You will be responsible for providing internal stakeholders with high-quality financial analysis and accurate and timely visibility of financial performance to promote accountability and build financial management capability via a business partnering model.
OzChild offers you:
- Permanent vacancy
- Flexible working culture, you receive a laptop and phone allowance
- Collaborative and cohesive leadership team to support you
- Salary packaging up to $15,900
- 4 days ex gratia, as well as 4 weeks leave
- Competitive negotiable salary plus super plus salary packaging
- Unique culture promoting shared values
- Prepare high quality, accurate and timely financial information
- Analyse and monitor portfolio performance against budgets and targets
- Partner with the relevant stakeholders to provide commercial and financial management insights
- Identify interventions and enhancements based on trend analysis
- Provide assistance and expertise in the development of business case proposals
- Financial modelling and risk analysis
- Monitor grants and prepare grant acquittals as required
(See attached Positions Description for further details)
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, CPA or CA highly desirable
- Experience in the not for profit sector
- Demonstrated understanding of complex funding models and services in the not for profit sector
- Understanding of best practice management accounting and financial accounting processes
- Experience using budgeting and forecasting software (Magiq or other ERP systems highly regarded)
About the organisation
At OzChild we are on a journey to discover and apply new approaches and best practices to achieve better outcomes for vulnerable Australians through the programs and services we deliver. This is achieved through collaboration. We provide solutions that improve outcomes for our clients. Our approach is strategic and agile as well as being systemic and forward-thinking.
As the organisation aims to strengthen our impact through evidence-based programs, the OzChild leadership team has committed to developing, training and evolving our people as enablers to achieving our strategic objective to grow and disrupt the sector
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Finance Business Partner via Pro Bono Australia.